Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a Murano. There is a 2019 SL available for around $28K or there is also a 2017 with 28,000 miles but it's a Platinum for $26,900. Which do you think is a better way to buy? Two years older with a lot more options or the newer model?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Really depends on what you want. Do you feel the additional features on the Platinum are “must have” or just nice to have? If you really don’t have a preference, i would definitely go with the 2019 for the extra warranty protection.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Also, some 2017 Platinum options are now standard on the 2019 Muranos. Things like LED headlights and 20" wheels, and some of the safety stuff from the Technology Package too I believe. Plus, if it's not a 2017.5, it will be missing Apple Carplay. The 2019 model adds Android Auto.

I agree, the extra couple of years on the warranty alone is worth going with the 2019. I also assume the 2019 is new with no miles?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, some 2017 Platinum options are now standard on the 2019 Muranos. Things like LED headlights and 20" wheels, and some of the safety stuff from the Technology Package too I believe. Plus, if it's not a 2017.5, it will be missing Apple Carplay. The 2019 model adds Android Auto.

I agree, the extra couple of years on the warranty alone is worth going with the 2019. I also assume the 2019 is new with no miles?
Thank you both for your reply. That deal fell through so I went with a 2018 SL with 5K miles. Going with an extended warranty to 75K miles but after what I've been reading, I don't even know if that is enough. But, I guess I'll probably get rid of it before that anyway. Seems like an extended warranty on these is a must?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts