Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is in a silver murano driving on I495 east-south DC beltway sat nov13th 2 pm?

I was trailing behind this silver murano on the left-most lane on I495 east- south bound DC beltway today, around 2 pm. My murano is a super black and i was behind him for almost 5 miles or so. (My GPS say so). We both zoomed through the highway, passed 2 big 18 wheelers, cut an extremelly slow honda civic driving left lane and cruise through a construction area (55 mph speed limit) at 80mph.

Seems that the guy in the silvermurano keep looking at his rearview mirror. I could not see whether he is smiling or not though. I hope he is reading the forum. ;) .

Anyway i needed to get off from i495 to i50west and whamm, another silver murano on the right lane. So i end up trailing another silver murano. There are plenty of murano around here...I just wish we have a way to recognise which one is a forum member. It is always nice to be able to give a :29: to fellow murano lover.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
We need those much wanted decals and placed so you can see then when flashing by. GRIP :D

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
We need *something*!! Just as a tiny little side project, I have even given thought to having a box of business cards made up that read, "Join us at NissanMurano.org!" with a little logo.

Do you think other owners would be p.o.'d if they came out of a store with a little business card stuck under their windshield wiper? Even if they were at first, I think they'd forgive me once they got to know the gang here :)

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eastern PA....that is a good idea

I dont think you will need a bussines card.
A pamphlet is adequate, a colorful piece of paper that says "join us at nissanmurano.org) hehehe..

What is the word on Jaycen29 decals? I guess he is busy again :rolleyes: .

I am thinking to pm Jaycen29, and ask for his permission to take his decals design and have my regular graphic design shop do it instead. It is end of year, i am not as busy now....so i got more free time. What do you all think?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
I like both Ideas the cards would be easier to cary in your wallet or purse. GRIP :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well I can say it wasnt me since my wife has fallen in love with my Mo and will not let me drive it anymore :( You may run into my wife at some point on 495 in a Silver SE. She is a speed demon and might give you a run for your money.

I wont let her drive the Z unsupervised, she gets all spastic and I am afraid what she would do with 380+ RWHP.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a silver Murano but I don't think I was on that side of the beltway that afternoon. Would have liked to have seen it though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts