Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MO has 17k miles in a little over one year (3/03) which is a lot higher than any of my other cars! :D

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
32,300 miles since Feb '03.

I have driven about 28,000 miles per year for the last 5 years.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm still under 15k and got the car 3/26/03.

·
5,268 Posts
16,000 miles in 10 months.

I usually do 20k per year.

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
21.5k after 1 year and 2 weeks

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have 17.5k miles in about 11 months. Purchased around 6/6/03

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW - it looks like MO owners really do some serious driving!
That must be why the have such good taste in vehicles.
switched - I bought mine on 3/25/03

·
Registered
117 Posts
KSmurano said:
That must be why the have such good taste in vehicles.
switched - I bought mine on 3/25/03
March is a good month for car shoppin :cool:

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
March is a good month for car shoppin
I bought mine on november 03, on my birthday. Sortta like a bithday present for me. In fact my previous car before murano was also bought on my birthday while i was still in college years ago :p

Presently, my murano has 7,500K
I dont rack up a lot of milage, purely because i dont have much time to do road trips. I like driving to far-far away. But work really takes all my time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I got my MO on my birthday too Suger, it was a very nice gift :2: :2:

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
KSmurano said:
I really, really do enjoy doing a lot of driving. I swear its in my genes. My mother used to tell me stories about her father gathering up all the kids at 5 in the morning on Saturdays and throwing them in the car to go down to the family farm in Delaware a couple hours away. I have driven from Philly to Daytona Beach about 12 times in the 16 years I've been driving, and NJ to Michigan about half a dozen more. In high school, I promised my best friend I would bring him home when he graduates from college. Unfortunately, that time struck when I couldn't take any time off during the week, so that led to my craziest driving story.

I drove from Philly to Daytona Beach on a Saturday morning (4:30am to 6:30pm), went to dinner, drove him around to say goodbye to his friends, went to a house party on the beach, got to bed around 3am, slept while he loaded all his stuff into my car, woke up at 8 and drove back to Philly, arriving around midnight. Now you tell me I don't love to drive! (I actually woke up in Georgia and he was driving 50mph on 95. That was certainly a tough day.)

The one time I regretted doing a lot of driving was doing trips back-to-back -- my wife and I drove to Florida for a week, then stayed home for a week, and drove to Michigan the next week. Ugh. THAT was the first time I ever asked, "what was I thinking???"

As some may have seen me mention here and there, my wife and I are a few weeks away from a 2-week cross-country drive. We will be spending a LOT of time in the car, but I am definitely looking forward to seeing this great country. That down-and-back Daytona story had me driving 14 hours on Saturday and then about 16 hours back the next day. I've put together 6 to 10-hour legs for the tour to avoid getting too burned out. I'm sure it'll be a great trip, but we will be happy to get home when that time comes.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
switched - here's a good one, my 17 YO's birthday is also 3/26

·
Registered
758 Posts
Mileage

Had the Murano for Two Months and finally reached 1200 miles today as I pulled up in the driveway. I don't normally drive alot, everything we need to get to is fairly close , work is eight miles away, In- Laws , five miles, grocery store two miles, schools closer than two miles. I must admit I do look for reasons to drive now though.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
10,000 Miles

I reached this last night on my way home:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Snow MO,

I just reached 10,000 miles last night as well on the ride home from work. It felt great to reach 10k. I've had it since September of 2003 and have yet to have problems of any kind with it! Let's hope it stays that way for another 190k. :)

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
26k. got yelled at for going cruising too much. Its so much fun blowing ricers out of the water though!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Glad someone else feels good about the mileage, although I must admit that I felt rather silly taking a pic of 10000k with my camera phone to post it on this board!

·
Registered
227 Posts
22,000+ Miles

Bought it with about 4,000 on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts