Major Issues : alternator failure and the TCM replacement....
Minor Issues : squeaking brakes (replaced), kind of a clikcing sound coming probably from CVT (when in a drive-thru or enclosed drive way) but got it fixed after the tech also heard it... didnt ask what it was... and the cd player started skipping, got it replaced
My 2 year P-day (purchase) for my MO is next Monday.
She'll have 29k miles with the following issues:
1) intial wheel alingment - fixed under warr
2) door locking me out -fixed under warr
3) the reverse squeeking brakes - fixed under warr
4) the rocking/squeeking drivers seat - fixed under warr &
5) the window rattle - not found, but I'm going to try Kris's felt myself. This doesn't bother the rest of my family, but I notice it.
......even with these items (that I chalk up to a 1st yr model) the MO has been a great SUV.