Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday while taking the Mo to the carwash in Wayne, NJ, my dad passed a Mo with spinners on it. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I assume you mean the wheels that have the spinning "hub caps" on them?

Shoot, I don't even have the 5 or 6 hookers working for me yet.
Then I'll get the spinners...

Homer

·
British Cat Juggler
147 Posts
ROFL

Pass the spinners and call me Huggy Bear!

Are they the most god-awful car accessory or what?

·
Registered
781 Posts
I am very intrigued by spinners. Personally, I'd never put them on a vehicle of mine - but I can't not look at them. I see the car just sitting there and the wheels go round and round. Or when the car is in motion and it looks like they are standing still...

I'm not talking about the gay Walmart hubcaps - I'm talking the REAL chrome spinners.

I don't know what it is.

Adult ADD - oh look bright shiny wheels...

oh is that a butterfly.

·
4,601 Posts
Ooooohhhh.... That car is pretty..... Ooooohhh....

Jaak... JAAK!!!!

Uh, what? Look at the pretty wheels.... OOoooohhhh....

·
Registered
781 Posts
:)

My wife is amazed that I can drive - look at every car dealership and make a reference about some car parked in the back lot and what great lines it has.

And she always asks - "what car honey? There are only about 500 cars surrounding us. Many of whom are honking at you for driving so slow."

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Still LMAO at Homer an jaak

What a hoot!

Spinners on a Murano.....oh dear.....

That should go great with the 13"x13" wheels offset waaaaay outside the fender wells with the ubiquitous whale tail spoiler and OH, don't forget the hood scoop!

I think I'll get some of those dingle balls to line the windshield.....maybe a crown for the dash?

:2:

·
Midnight Marauder
80 Posts
GMTURBO43 said:
I am very intrigued by spinners. Personally, I'd never put them on a vehicle of mine - but I can't not look at them. I see the car just sitting there and the wheels go round and round. Or when the car is in motion and it looks like they are standing still...

I'm not talking about the gay Walmart hubcaps - I'm talking the REAL chrome spinners.

I don't know what it is.

Adult ADD - oh look bright shiny wheels...

oh is that a butterfly.
My thought exactly!!

·
4,601 Posts
Please... Make them spin again....

Attachments

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ROFL jaak!

Yeah, i didn't see this god awful thing. I am amazed they haven't been banned yet. What if a little kid sticks his hand in there?

·
British Cat Juggler
147 Posts
They look like something out of Ben Hur or Deathrace 2000...now how about some knife blades sticking out the middle? Great for slow pedestrians at Manhattan intersections...Heh Heh Heh

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Great another reason to drive the MO... now I can cut my grass at the same time I'm enjoying my ride! Look out kids daddy is cutting the grass again with the MO!!! :toothless

·
5,244 Posts
I think we wasted enough time and bandwith.........this "things" are not worth our time.............

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Holy Cow. Did you see the price of those things? It would cost well over $1,200 to funkify your MO with the :blingblin

·
4,601 Posts
However, they are an immense source of amusement.... And definately proof of the saying "If you want to buy it, I'll sell it to you!"

I want one with blue LED's in it that spell out words when they spin.:15:

·
4,601 Posts
YO MO GO HO:p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts