Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new here, and new to the murano. I recently purchased an '04 w/ touring, black on black leather. I am looking into purchasing wheels within the next few weeks, but I am tossed up. I can decide between 20" or 22". Any comments and pictures would be great. If you post any pictures, please let me know the size tire you are running.

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey there,
welcome to the club.
You have to speak to n2murano abt 22". he's got a set of really mean ones from axis. I'm currently riding 20's which i procured from him as well... love it. The ride isn't all that much harsher.

p/s Hey Dennis, love em!!!

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
bigjohn-

Welcome to the forum!

Take a look in the gallery section of this forum. Many of the members have posted photos of their rides. It's worth a look.

Enjoy your new car.

-njjoe

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm currently sitting on my dope Nissan OEM 2006 18" shoes. You will see them next month on "Pimp my Ride." Stay tuned. I was thinking about putting some 15" Daytons with gold spokes and maybe put some hydros on my MO. Can you imagine my MO hopping down the street?:1:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Pimp my ride?

I sure hope we don't have to get into and listen to the crowd that engages in trash talk such as "pimp my ride". :3: Darrell

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Pimp my ride?

dborla01 said:
I sure hope we don't have to get into and listen to the crowd that engages in trash talk such as "pimp my ride". :3: Darrell
I hope we don't have to either. I started this post to gain some information on my new car, notthig else.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Big wheels

They look realy good on Murano. I can't afford them right now. :rolleyes: Have you tried tire rack online? They have a great interactive website. Darrell. Let me know if you make progress., :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts