Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this issue?
I just purchased my 2016 3rd Gen. And loving it,but why is there no digital speedometer in any of the settings? I've scrolled through absolutely everything (even researched online manual and owners manual to no avail) . I guess it's supposed to be in same place as the compass. But only compass shows in that page. I've toggled thru everything I can find on the driver's controls. Found everything BUT digital speedometer.
SMH.
thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
801 Posts
On the left side of the steering wheel cover there is an horizontal silver button which you can press to the right or to the left until you get the speedometer display; you will see tire pressures which I use once in a while. If that doesn't work, there's a problem for sure.

Reactions: CCollins

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
It's worth searching the Settings for something related to the digital speedometer display. I can't find anything in the owner's manual, but it doesn't cover everything in the settings from what I can see... Use the horizonal silver button mentioned by @Freedom55 to select the gear symbol, then check there for something.

Reactions: CCollins

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I just did a quick check on my '19. There's a place in the Settings to customize the main menu display, it looks like items can be disabled from being displayed, but I haven't experimented any further...

Maybe the best thing to do, since it's a newly purchase vehicle, is to select the reset all the settings to factory defaults in Settings...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for the great advice! Lo and behold it appeared! Apparently yesterday when I was playing with all the settings ( while in P in my driveway) I fixed it and didn't know because I wasn't driving , LOL 😂 As soon as I started driving it shows speed with compass on the HOME page (which had previously been removed by last person) . So when I added the Home page back into view it just showed compass because I wasn't moving lol. Strange tho that it didn't show "0' MPH while sitting there. Maybe after changing settings it needed to be restarted? Anyhoo, it's back baby! Love my 2016 Murano! Any other tips or tricks I should know l?🤣

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Any other tips or tricks I should know l?🤣
Sure, check out this thread, you can have your car make various canned sounds like a dog barking or a cat meowing when you approach home or work:

Reactions: Michael Martin
1 - 6 of 6 Posts