Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Did a quick Photoshop job to try to see how various wheels would look on my car. I think the Helos might be the best for overall unity with the lights and body panels and look of liquid metal. The shape between spokes closely mimics the fog light housing. I wished it had some darker accents to offset the intense brightness. The Giavanni's are kind of interesting and fit in with the depressed body panels. Reminds me of something out of the movie Megaforce. Not sure if the Bezina's are too busy, but there's something about them that I like, though they'd probably work better with the earlier 3rd Gen grille that's looks menorah-like. The Asanti A/Fs are still a favorite (love the deep recess) , but due to the overly large brand lettering and white inner ring I'd need to paint that ring boulder gray. The greyed ring does look better. Fumos aren't too bad, and I originally wanted them because the slots tie into the fog light housing holes, that you can't really see in this pic, plus I've always loved the glaive in the movie Krull.. However, not sure if a starfish design is really meant for this car, plus the overall presentation seems somewhat thin and weak-looking. There are a few other wheels that look great but are way too costly to bother considering. And I don't really want to attract attention to the wheels, I want something to compliment and pickup the lines and angles of the panels and trim. I don't dislike the stock wheels, I just wished they had some kind of curvature to them. They seem durable and are easy to maintain.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,353 Posts
I'd vote for the Helo's. I like the open look and not too busy. Let's you show off custom brakes, if you have them.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I'm thinking of downsizing from 20" wheels to 18" wheels on my 2018 Platinum.

·
Super Moderator
8,893 Posts
I'm thinking of downsizing from 20" wheels to 18" wheels on my 2018 Platinum.
That would move you to a higher profile sidewall tire to keep the speedometer accurate, which would also make for a smoother ride.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts