Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I don't think that the interior has changed much between the 2 years, but wanted to try to get a definite answer. Will an 04 cargo cover fit my 05 MO??? Also, aparently they only come in charcoal and cafe latte. Is that a true statement? I have the opportunity to buy an 04 cargo cover, but it is cafe latte.

I know this should really be a classified question, but will piggy back this post as I don't know if a lot of people read the classified section. I really want a charcoal gray one. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
175 Posts
It will fit OK, I have the charcoal interior and it came equipped with the beige cover. I didn't realize charcoal was available and if so am puzzled why mine didn't get it.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There shouldn't be a difference between the attachments for the S vs SL or SE right? I hope that someone can give me a definite answer on this one. Yes, I spoke w/ a local dealer's parts / accessories and they told me that it comes in charcoal or cafe latte. Thanks for the response.

·
Registered
282 Posts
The cargo covers mount the same. No difference between the years or models. The color description for the charcoal is deceiving...It's really a light gray, meant to match the upper-half plastics in the cabin. so it's used for the charcoal and cabernet interiors as they have the same upper color. Corin's picture below of his charcoal interior shows the upper color really well.

Here's a pic of the cafe latte cargo area from an '03 (courtesy of Enforcer).

and here's the "charcoal" from Corin's '05 charcoal interior.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I read somewhere that the Infiniti FX cargo cover also fits the Murano. Kris, can you verify this?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to keep asking the question, but would any of you guys like to part w/ your gray cargo cover????

·
Registered
472 Posts
If you didn't buy the cargo cover originally, do you still have the wall brackets to hold the cover ?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes...I believe that the wall brackets are available on all trims.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts