Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody has this installed and their opinion of it. I was thinking about getting these but was told that it would cause more noise. Is that true?

·
Registered
842 Posts
simplesb said:
I was wondering if anybody has this installed and their opinion of it. I was thinking about getting these but was told that it would cause more noise. Is that true?
The sunroof wind deflector reduces the noise when you have your roof open. However, you will still have to close it by one notch once you drop below 50 Kph ( 30 Mph) as the noise will still be there with the roof open 100% at these low speeds. Once you are above that speed you can open the roof wide and let the sun shine in.

I have one since last spring and would not have a sun roof without it. You do not have to have a OEM one, aft market ones work just as well at a lower cost.

:D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooops I guess I should have said the wind deflector for driver's and passenger side windows.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yeah but between the MO's newest mini sunroof version opening and the deflector, you will probably not notice if it's sunny or raining outside... I think the opening is bigger when you open it vertically! lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts