Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any tricks for removing acid rain/water spots from windows? Regular window cleaner doesn't seem to do the trick...

Thanks!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Liquid glass

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Hey buddy....lets try and keep these forums clean.

As per the terms of use:
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use these Forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
Back on topic? :rolleyes:

Vinegar water and newspaper works well.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Snow, you should be just as interested in keeping Democrat BS off these boards too.

THere is no room for Politics OR people who Politicize.

Homer

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Homer,
Although I don't agree with what was posted in regards to Bush I don't find it offensive, and its rokyracoon's opinion. I do find the statement funny because the post went from glass cleaning to the governments fault that my glass is dirty, but i just got a good chuckle out of it and moved on. :2:

I was just trying to do my lil part to follow the useage agreements of the forums. This site is a great asset to us MO owners and I don't want to see that change!

mrkapp,
i hope you werent offended by what i posted...just trying to do what i said above. Your car rocks as I am sure your MO does too. BTW, those pics crack me up!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I remember seeing a poll of complaints about the MO, one of which was no rear window washer. Well, today I found it. For those who don't already know just push the wiper stem towards the front of the car. I had been doing this a few times during inclimate weather, just to get the rear blade to cycle a few times. Today washer fluid started to flow from the top of the rear glass. I guess it needed to prime itself. I've only had my MO for just two weeks. Glass cleaning?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I appologize. I don't know what came over me. I think I had a Subway.

I made a mistake. Forgive me for using this forum improperly.

·
Registered
136 Posts
What is liquid glass?

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
rokyracoon said:
I appologize. I don't know what came over me. I think I had a Subway.

I made a mistake. Forgive me for using this forum improperly.
hey! hey! its ok, as long as you had the subway for lunch! ;)

I assume this is liquid glass:
http://www.autogeek.net/liquidglass.html

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
photog said:
yes, invisible glass is awesome! best stuff i can find
I agree. However, I wonder if invisible glass works so well solely due to the effort required to remove it from the window?

I find the inside windshield sooo tough to reach in spots. Does anyone have any tips to make that job a tad easier?

:1zhelp:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I like using Rain-X... works pretty good... need to reapply every 1-2 months though. I wish it would last longer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts