Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017.5 Murano platinum. When I use the button to automatically lower the driver's window, it goes down with no issue. When I pull the lever to raise the window, it starts rolling up an inch or so (making a noise) then goes back down. When I lift the lever again, it does nothing. I wait a second and then it rolls up when I lift the lever. Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
8,925 Posts
Agreed. Probably an adjustment to the window settings that the dealer can correct easily.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mine had the same issue when it was super cold outside. I had to press the up a few times for it to finally close. Someone on the forum said the gaskets on the windows are tight. With the combination or cold, dirt, salt on the window it makes it difficult to close and trips the motor when it over heats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2017.5 Murano platinum. When I use the button to automatically lower the driver's window, it goes down with no issue. When I pull the lever to raise the window, it starts rolling up an inch or so (making a noise) then goes back down. When I lift the lever again, it does nothing. I wait a second and then it rolls up when I lift the lever. Any ideas?
Mine does the exact same thing to the T

·
Super Moderator
1,356 Posts
Mine does the exact same thing to the T
When was the last time you sprayed the window tracks down with some spray silicon lubricant?

Several extensive posts dealing with this issue and solutions here on the forum.

Have a good day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts