Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Just wondering your thoughts on something...

I had my 03 Pathfinder tinted and soon after my driver side window had a slight rattle over bumps...had service look at it, they couldnt find anything...I lived with it for a few months and took it another dealership....they found there was a clip that holds the window in place missing...low and behold, no more rattle.

I just got my 05 Mo two months ago...took it back to Ming for front window tint...now there is a similar rattle in the driver side window...when I pull the door handle slightly towards me, it stops the rattle...

I am not sure what they exactly do when they tint the windows (ie. do they take the window out of the door?)...I just thought its odd how I have the same problem yet again..the MO gets its first service on Thurs so perhaps I will find out then...thanks for your comments!

J

·
Registered
93 Posts
They don't take the window out, but the very well may take the door panel off.

This could mean that they missed a clip or a screw when putting it back on. I've had the panel off to put speakers in and there are a number of places that might possibly make a rattle if not re-attached properly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts