Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a tip... which most might know, but thought I would share anyhow.

If you drive with your window down... and the wind is too much for you roll down the window right behind you (backseat window).. and the wind will come in your window and go right out that back window without it touching the driver. It creates a sucktion. I love driving this way... less noise and wind that use to annoy me.

Cheers... :7:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
TheGymKid said:
Just a tip... which most might know, but thought I would share anyhow.

If you drive with your window down... and the wind is too much for you roll down the window right behind you (backseat window).. and the wind will come in your window and go right out that back window without it touching the driver. It creates a sucktion. I love driving this way... less noise and wind that use to annoy me.

Cheers... :7:
Good tip. Just make sure all loose paper is secured....:D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Window wind

zebelkhan said:

Good tip. Just make sure all loose paper is secured....:D
No, that is what I mean... no need to tie anything down.. the wind comes in and goes out.. Nothing moves for me. : ) :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I always open the rear windows if the front windows are open, just to get a crossflow of air (otherwise no air comes in). If you open just the rear windows, the wind buffetting is really bad though. I guess its the volume of the car acting as a resonance chamber (against my eardrums!). :p

·
Registered
763 Posts
That is why the next MO should have the rear triangles vent outward & then there would be no wind buffetting!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Then this should not hurt my comb over;)

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Window wind

TheGymKid said:
No, that is what I mean... no need to tie anything down.. the wind comes in and goes out.. Nothing moves for me. : ) :cool:
Okay you owe me 10 bucks!

I opened the windows and looked for a piece of paper to experiment with. I had a $10 bill in my pocket so I placed it on my lap......:1pat:

Guess what....the freeway cleaning crew are 10 bucks richer....:3:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Re: Re: Window wind

zebelkhan said:

I opened the windows and looked for a piece of paper to experiment with. I had a $10 bill in my pocket so I placed it on my lap......:1pat:

:eek: O crap !! ummmm.... I didn't mean it literly. :(

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: Re: Window wind

zebelkhan said:

WOW... I was just driving home from the GYM... and $10 bucks flew in my window !! :7: Drinks are on me... I mean zebelkhan !!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Window wind

TheGymKid said:

WOW... I was just driving home from the GYM... and $10 bucks flew in my window !! :7: Drinks are on me !!

ROTFLMFAO!! :D I'll be right over. ;)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Can you figure out which windows I have to open, and how far, to get all the Yellow Lab hair to blow out of the Murano, and while your at it, what speed I have to achieve to accomplish this?

:2:

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
dklanecky1 said:
Can you figure out which windows I have to open, and how far, to get all the Yellow Lab hair to blow out of the Murano, and while your at it, what speed I have to achieve to accomplish this?

:2:
All, including the back hatch. And I think Mach 6 would probably do it for speed... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts