Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know where is the best place to purchase one of these to fit the Murano? I have an old one that doesn't really fit but it does keep it alot cooler inside the vehicle. There are a couple on ebay and actually one at a Nissan dealer on line but I wonder if it is actually a Nissan product or just aftermarket that they're selling as a Nissan product. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.:confused:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Do a search for it and you will find some posts there as it was how I learned about mine.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Ohio Murano said:
I need to know where is the best place to purchase one of these to fit the Murano? I have an old one that doesn't really fit but it does keep it alot cooler inside the vehicle. There are a couple on ebay and actually one at a Nissan dealer on line but I wonder if it is actually a Nissan product or just aftermarket that they're selling as a Nissan product. Any help is appreciated.

I got mine at the dealer. It is not a Nissan product but is a perfect fit. Not even a gap anywhere. It was $23 which is actually cheaper than the one on e-bay!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know I did a search but didn't really come up with much so I did it again and relized I spelled sunshade wrong the first time. I noticed on the other thread some people had the roll up kind and others had the fold up kind. I wonder which one is best?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nissan of Elk Grove have them for $39.99. Maybe you can let them send you one. Here's the number (916) 405-5000.

It sure can make a world of difference.... wish I bought them sooner.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Ohio Murano said:

I found one on ebay for sale...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7982206938&category=46102

1 - 7 of 7 Posts