Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I have a 2011 nissan murano sv and the wipers run after turned off motor has been changed
Which wipers--front or back? What were the wipers doing before you replaced the motor? Did you replace the motor to try to fix this problem? What else did you replace?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which wipers--front or back? What were the wipers doing before you replaced the motor? Did you replace the motor to try to fix this problem? What else did you replace?
front wipers no rain sensor. Assumed previous owner changed motor with used one by marks of salvage yard on motor. Actually with further playing with it the delay seems to be backward. I am at the impression it is probably in the multifunction switch

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
front wipers no rain sensor. Assumed previous owner changed motor with used one by marks of salvage yard on motor. Actually with further playing with it the delay seems to be backward. I am at the impression it is probably in the multifunction switch
Below is a diagram of how the system works. I'd suggest unplugging the combination switch and see if the wipers stop. If so, then the switch is probably bad (esp. since you say the delay is not working correctly either).

You can find the service manual with wiring diagrams here: https://www.nicoclub.com/nissan-service-manuals

Rectangle Font Parallel Number Pattern

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate Ur reply for my problem bought a switch just in case.I agree with U it seems to be the switch because it shuts off sometimes and the not. The diagram will help to really appreciate the info. thank U

1 - 5 of 5 Posts