Nissan Murano Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Registered
Same here. Works in my 2018 Lexus NX but no go in the Murano
I got the Cplay2air adapter working on my 2018 murano. You need a USB Y splitter and connect one USB male plug to a separate USB power source (cigarette lighter adapter) and the other to the radio. The stock radio doesn't have enough to power operate the adapter. With this setup, Wireless CarPlay works every time.

Registered
Three months ago I went to Amazon to buy an adapter, it runs very well, but suddenly one day, it can't connect with my car, I send an email (which was written on the product page) to ask for help, But I find that the email was the official website store. I can't get the corresponding after-sales help because I don't have the order number from the official website, so I will return my adapter to Amazon. I have purchased one on the official website, I have to say that the official website's after-service is so nice. If you encounter problems in use, they will give you a corresponding solution, and they reply very fast (of course, the premise is that you are their customers馃槀) Sorry about my long story. I just recommend you guys better buy wireless carplay from the official website store.
Mine is this one. (U2W Plus) Carlinkit 3.0 Wireless Apple CarPlay Adapter Dongle for Wired CarPlay
It works well on my Murano. And I haven鈥檛 noticed any delays in sound or calls.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi all, I鈥檓 the original poster of this post and just wanted to share that mine died after almost 2 years of operating it. It died after an OTA update and it was bricked ! Followed a step by step 鈥漢ow to鈥 video and got it back up and running. Here鈥檚 the YouTube video on resuscitating these Wireless CarPlay device.

Registered
I am an analog man in this digital world so my head is spinning.

I just wanted to confirm that this wireless dongle/adapter works with a 2018 or later Murano. I plan to purchase a 2018-2019 Murano soon and plan to run Android Auto.

Thanks.

Registered
Just tried the Cplay2air adapter with my 2018 Murano and it doesn't connect. It tries, but I keep on getting an error message. The Cplay2air web site says it's supposed to work With Nissan vehicles but no luck.
Please tell me did you ever find a Wireless Carplay solution for your 2018 Murano? I have factory Carplay and want to be able to use it wireless. Any thoughts?

Registered
I am an analog man in this digital world so my head is spinning.

I just wanted to confirm that this wireless dongle/adapter works with a 2018 or later Murano. I plan to purchase a 2018-2019 Murano soon and plan to run Android Auto.

Thanks.
How did you get it to work. It seems that other folks in here are saying that it does not work with the Murano. I have an '18 Murano and would like to get this if it does indeed work.

Registered

Registered
21 - 34 of 34 Posts