Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is from someone who does not know much about engines but just wants a faster car so forgive me if I ask stupid questions. first whats the difference between the Jim Wolf Pop Charger and the Injen Cold Air Intake and second which is the better of the two options. Anyone replace their muffler that hangs down way to low on the murano. If so what did you use and did it improve performance at all. I want I a nice powerful muscle sound.

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,422 Posts
I have to say that the JWT is quite nice too. Very noticeable difference in power. The JWT is probably better at higher RPMs (the power peak in the upper RPMs used to be 4600, with the JWT it's 5000), where the injen one would be better for normal driving (mid RPMs).

·
Registered
828 Posts
I think your talking around $95 for the Pop-charger and $265 for the Injen.

Much more to the Injen product.

EdMPT said:
what about price differences?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow big price difference. Are performance gains that much better with the injen for the price?

·
Registered
828 Posts
I would listen in on this thread or ask the Injen himself the questions.

http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2366

All I can say is Injen supplies dyno results which look darn good, I never saw dyno results from JW from a Murano.

They also explain the price diff. there as I asked the same thing.

jaycen29 said:
Wow big price difference. Are performance gains that much better with the injen for the price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts