Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally had a couple days off from work and was able to snap some shots of the freshly zaino'd(2 coats with z8 in b/w) Galcier pearl.

enjoy:D

helloooo

holy pearlness batman

i love these tires

oooo stunna

money shot

with the Nissan Murano, you WIN!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Nice shots and pearlescent pretty.
Zaino does it again.

What do you mean HP Duelers MAYBE CHANGING?
Why?

Homer

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well my dad isn't liking the SE black chrome's anymore so we're thinking of upgranding to BOSS 318 black chrome 20's again with dueler hpsport rubber but in 275/40/20 size.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like the pictures so much that I went out and bought one!

Nice pics! I just bought an '06 glacier pearl Mo but have not had the time to take pictures of it yet. I can tell you that one of your pictures makes an awsome back ground picture for my computer. Hope you don't mind. Thx.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bizzy, that is probably THEE ultimate compliment. i have now fulfilled my life haha j/k but thanks. i'm glad i have made an influence in your decision.

·
5,244 Posts
jatharp said:
I would dump that ugly bug shield and put on a clear bra.
Exactly...it really does not go well with the Murano....

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I won't be so harsh, but taking that deflector off would be an upgrade.
No regular bra either.
Either run topless or put on an invisible bra.....

NICE looking Murano.
Good job with the Zaino.
Now, wash it with Z7 and put on another coat of Z2 for about 3 or 4 weekends.
Zaino looks the BEST when it has about 3-5 coats.

Homer

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i've had the clear bra done on the first murano and it just dosn't provide the protection we need here over the winter. i think the murano actually looks naked without the bug deflector and not so great with the z-grill on a white mo without a bug deflector. i dunno, it's just the way that the hood edge and the edge of the z-grill line up that throws things off for me. thanks again for all the comments. those pics were taken sometime back in either june or july and i havn't had a chance to clean the murano well since then. work and school have been taking up all my time but i have to get another coat on before winter sets in. btw, the murano is treated with coats of z8 in b/w each z2 coat and is maintained with either z8 or z6 after washes(whichever i grab first) after a year of ownership it's finally starting to show some micro marring so i'm wanting to pull out the rotary and a finishing pad and Zpc to eliminate some of it and blend in some minor touched up rock chips. overall i love the way the white looks when it's freshly cleaned and detailed. others heads spin around so much that i'm afraid i'll eventually get sued for giving someone neck injuries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts