Nissan Murano Forum banner

Woot! We got our space buggy!

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  mgthe3 
#1 ·
We (my young wife, child and unborn sibling) are now the proud owners of a 2004 Murano in Chrome Silver with Charcoal interior :) Many weeks of little sleep, constant ogling of online galleries and reading anything I could find about the Murano can finally come to an end. I gotta' say, this vehicle is much cooler than we ever imagined - and man is it ever fun to drive. The wife and I are constantly fighting over whose turn it is (lightheartedly, of course) and I've been ducking out at night to tear-ass around town while the wife and little ones are sleeping. Absolutely everyone we've shown it to comes away drooling, and other MO drivers are always quick with the 'thumbs-up' sign and a big grin. I've gotta' say, for anybody sitting on the fence about this vehicle, get it - you won't be disappointed! All the whining I've heard about the CVT is nonsense, it's plenty powerful for zipping around town - the car handles beautifully and feels like a sports car. Now I've got a the perfect vehicle to compliment my sleek silver technology lifestyle (got a silver Apple G5 tower and laptop sitting in an all-silverized office). Fun fun fun :)

#2 ·
Good to see yet another happy MO owner. Welcome to the club!!

Post pics of your new ride :D

#4 ·
Congratulations!

#6 ·
congratulations to new muran owners...

lets keep up in the murano-buying cult...and soon we will beat toyota hilander and honda pilot owners (boring suvs).

:eek:

#7 ·
Thanks for the kudos :) The dealer gave me a little bottle of paint protector (says he snuck it out of the service dept. and not to tell anybody)... anybody used this stuff? I'm also planning on getting one of these 3M clear front-end bras installed - any Canadians living in southern Ontario know where I should get it installed? Think I can take it to Nissan and have them do it for me?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.