Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to sell our car and am returning it to stock. I need two Bose tweeters, and one door speaker as well. (Don't ask...long story, but can't find them)

Thanks!

Dustin

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Hard to find

Other than the dealer. why not just leave what you have there. If expensive and very good stuff replace with more economy items. I doubt that anyone will open grills and check even in a lease. GRIP :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...I was thinking that....but I wonder how my aftermarket speakers will sound with the Bose amp? Any ideas? I'm sure someone has done this before...

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Dookie said:
Yeah...I was thinking that....but I wonder how my aftermarket speakers will sound with the Bose amp? Any ideas? I'm sure someone has done this before...
Not as good as the ones you added, but get a 4 ohm tweeters and a pair of 4 ohm door speakers and things wil probably be more than good enough. At least try it go to circuit city, or best buy tell them what you need to do and I bet you will get some good advice and low cost solution. Try ultimate if you need to.

GRIP :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll leave the ones I have in there if it is feasable. Since the set up front is component, can I take the crossover out and just wire them straight into the factory harness?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I see no reason why your can't remove the Xover.

How come you are selling Dookie?
Problems?
Or is it just time to move on?
Whatcha gonna get?

You still in the AF?

Homer

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are going to get an '05 Armada if we can get the right deal. No problems with it, just would like something bigger. If we don't get the deal we want, we definately won't sell....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts