Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Too bad, you just missed these. I decided to pass on them myself, not my style preference.........Keep a watch on Ebay

WAAG

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Murano_driver said:
I want to buy WAAG side step bars. Color needed: Black.
Please email me to [email protected]
I bought the Manik bars... I really like them. Although, I really have an itch to get them painted gray, but that is another $250.00 I just don't want to spend.

I went to the website for Manik, then found all the shops by me that they are supplied to. I called about 6 up, and then bought them from the place with the lowest price.

Attachments

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MO in TO,

Please do not remind me about those. I was bidding on them, but I got caught with some stuff on my work and miss the end of the auction. I am so
:mad:

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: WTB. WAAG Side step bars

TheGymKid said:

I bought the Manik bars... I really like them. Although, I really have an itch to get them painted gray, but that is another $250.00 I just don't want to spend.

I went to the website for Manik, then found all the shops by me that they are supplied to. I called about 6 up, and then bought them from the place with the lowest price.
TheGymKid,

Sure they look good. I have WAAG front and the back bumper protectors and I just want to keep everything consistent. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts