Nissan Murano Forum banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
@XanaviNet I sent you the file from my 2017.5 Murano and emailed the file after lunch. What is the turn around getting the activation code on the file from you tonight? I am not sure if I can drive my Murano without the transfer not being finished yet. Please let me know. Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
@XanaviNet I sent you the file from my 2017.5 Murano and emailed the file after lunch. What is the turn around getting the activation code on the file from you tonight? I am not sure if I can drive my Murano without the transfer not being finished yet. Please let me know. Thank you!
Hi @jasocr2199 , curious how long it took for you to get the license file? I am planning to perform the upgrade soon and want to know how long is the wait when you are in a different timezone. Also, the guide they sent says "Nissan Murano 3rd gen Z52 (2016-2018) CarPlay/Android Auto Update". Mine is a Nissan Murano 2015 Platinum 4WD. Will the steps work for 2015 too?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi @jasocr2199 , curious how long it took for you to get the license file? I am planning to perform the upgrade soon and want to know how long is the wait when you are in a different timezone. Also, the guide they sent says "Nissan Murano 3rd gen Z52 (2016-2018) CarPlay/Android Auto Update". Mine is a Nissan Murano 2015 Platinum 4WD. Will the steps work for 2015 too?
I had already decided I was going to buy the update. I started reading the threads and after the second or third one I was confident that @XanaviNet was the real deal. I sent a FB direct message and within 5 minutes with a response asking if I had questions. I got their paypal id so I could send the payment. After payment was sent I screenshotted the transaction going through. 2 minutes later the confirmed the payment. 15 minutes or less I had the first email with the instructions had to download the info to the new SD card I had to buy. Is was really easy to do. Once that was completed you have to email them the file from your car. Now remember there is a time difference between them and us. So it took about a day or maybe 1.5 days tops to get the email with the registered number. I will admit I got a little nervous at that point but as soon as they read my email they responded to me. It works like a champ and have no complaints. I have been working long hours with both my business so I had not been on here to update like I should have. My apologizes.

·
Vendor
75 Posts
Hi there... I'm having problems buying the XANAVI navigation application. Can somebody please tell me how to contact them? I don't see the USA country listed when going to the cart checkout.
Hey! Our website is undergoing a significant upgrade, so we will add everything very soon :)
You can get in touch with us via contacts specified in my signature

·
Vendor
75 Posts
Time depends on our business hours :)
We work Mon-Fri 11 am-8 pm (+3UTC, Estonia time)
In 95% of my free time (days off or after work), I'm online :)

In August I was very busy because for preparing the wedding but now everything is ok, I'm married now and online as before :)))

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone try downloading the software and received a security message? I received the following security message :
Google Drive has detected issues with your download
This file is too large for Google to scan for viruses.
This file is executable and may harm your computer.
@XanaviNet Help please!

·
Vendor
75 Posts
Has anyone try downloading the software and received a security message? I received the following security message :
Google Drive has detected issues with your download
This file is too large for Google to scan for viruses.
This file is executable and may harm your computer.
@XanaviNet Help please!
My friend, do not worry! Just click "download anyway" it means that the file is too big for Google drive to scan it, but it's 100% safe :)

P.S. we are closed now, may reply with the key file not quickly, but it's not a problem, you can close the car and use it as usual just without the radio for some time ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I recently discovered this thread after reading another thread related to swapping the physical radio out of Muranos. For the people that have successfully downloaded, installed and use on a consistent basis. How long did it take to update, have you run into any issues with original options not working (ex: SAT Radio, FM etc) and are there any quirks that have come up?

Thanks!

·
Vendor
75 Posts
Hello everyone!
I'm so sorry for the off-
Hello, I recently discovered this thread after reading another thread related to swapping the physical radio out of Muranos. For the people that have successfully downloaded, installed and use on a consistent basis. How long did it take to update, have you run into any issues with original options not working (ex: SAT Radio, FM etc) and are there any quirks that have come up?

Thanks!
Hi
Software installation 30-50 mins
All the functions are working :)
No issues ;)

81 - 94 of 94 Posts