Nissan Murano Forum banner
81 - 100 of 141 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
@XanaviNet I sent you the file from my 2017.5 Murano and emailed the file after lunch. What is the turn around getting the activation code on the file from you tonight? I am not sure if I can drive my Murano without the transfer not being finished yet. Please let me know. Thank you!

· Registered
1 Posts
@XanaviNet I sent you the file from my 2017.5 Murano and emailed the file after lunch. What is the turn around getting the activation code on the file from you tonight? I am not sure if I can drive my Murano without the transfer not being finished yet. Please let me know. Thank you!
Hi @jasocr2199 , curious how long it took for you to get the license file? I am planning to perform the upgrade soon and want to know how long is the wait when you are in a different timezone. Also, the guide they sent says "Nissan Murano 3rd gen Z52 (2016-2018) CarPlay/Android Auto Update". Mine is a Nissan Murano 2015 Platinum 4WD. Will the steps work for 2015 too?

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi @jasocr2199 , curious how long it took for you to get the license file? I am planning to perform the upgrade soon and want to know how long is the wait when you are in a different timezone. Also, the guide they sent says "Nissan Murano 3rd gen Z52 (2016-2018) CarPlay/Android Auto Update". Mine is a Nissan Murano 2015 Platinum 4WD. Will the steps work for 2015 too?
I had already decided I was going to buy the update. I started reading the threads and after the second or third one I was confident that @XanaviNet was the real deal. I sent a FB direct message and within 5 minutes with a response asking if I had questions. I got their paypal id so I could send the payment. After payment was sent I screenshotted the transaction going through. 2 minutes later the confirmed the payment. 15 minutes or less I had the first email with the instructions had to download the info to the new SD card I had to buy. Is was really easy to do. Once that was completed you have to email them the file from your car. Now remember there is a time difference between them and us. So it took about a day or maybe 1.5 days tops to get the email with the registered number. I will admit I got a little nervous at that point but as soon as they read my email they responded to me. It works like a champ and have no complaints. I have been working long hours with both my business so I had not been on here to update like I should have. My apologizes.

· Vendor
84 Posts
Hi there... I'm having problems buying the XANAVI navigation application. Can somebody please tell me how to contact them? I don't see the USA country listed when going to the cart checkout.
Hey! Our website is undergoing a significant upgrade, so we will add everything very soon :)
You can get in touch with us via contacts specified in my signature

· Vendor
84 Posts
Time depends on our business hours :)
We work Mon-Fri 11 am-8 pm (+3UTC, Estonia time)
In 95% of my free time (days off or after work), I'm online :)

In August I was very busy because for preparing the wedding but now everything is ok, I'm married now and online as before :)))

· Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone try downloading the software and received a security message? I received the following security message :
Google Drive has detected issues with your download
This file is too large for Google to scan for viruses.
This file is executable and may harm your computer.
@XanaviNet Help please!

· Vendor
84 Posts
Has anyone try downloading the software and received a security message? I received the following security message :
Google Drive has detected issues with your download
This file is too large for Google to scan for viruses.
This file is executable and may harm your computer.
@XanaviNet Help please!
My friend, do not worry! Just click "download anyway" it means that the file is too big for Google drive to scan it, but it's 100% safe :)

P.S. we are closed now, may reply with the key file not quickly, but it's not a problem, you can close the car and use it as usual just without the radio for some time ;)

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I recently discovered this thread after reading another thread related to swapping the physical radio out of Muranos. For the people that have successfully downloaded, installed and use on a consistent basis. How long did it take to update, have you run into any issues with original options not working (ex: SAT Radio, FM etc) and are there any quirks that have come up?

Thanks!

· Vendor
84 Posts
Hello everyone!
I'm so sorry for the off-
Hello, I recently discovered this thread after reading another thread related to swapping the physical radio out of Muranos. For the people that have successfully downloaded, installed and use on a consistent basis. How long did it take to update, have you run into any issues with original options not working (ex: SAT Radio, FM etc) and are there any quirks that have come up?

Thanks!
Hi
Software installation 30-50 mins
All the functions are working :)
No issues ;)

· Vendor
84 Posts
NEW IMPORTANT FIX

Last time we got a few cases when our customers have an issues with downloading the USA/CANADA update file and it's always falling

So we made a multipart archive, you can download all the parts and unzip it as 1 .img update file using WINRAR tool

If you have any troubles, please get in touch with us:
🖥 facebook.com/xanavi.net
📸 Instagram.com/xanavi_eng
📞 +37255562274 WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram
📧 [email protected]

· Registered
58 Posts
I think if you want to make better headway here. You should consider giving one away to an admin or someone willing to try it; FOR FREE! Let them report back. The trust level increase upon success would be immediate and unquestioning I imagine. Also, likely to drum up sales. Because so far I have only seen posts of success from new users who likely registered and posted here by request.

I am interested, however, I'll be waiting for the software engineer to decompile this and be sure its not also doing things it shouldn't be. My cousin is a hack also, err.... sorry... I mean software/computer guy. :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't let that MF'er within 10' of any of my computers. Because I trust him about as far as I can throw him. And hes family!

My $0.02

L_S

· Vendor
84 Posts
I think if you want to make better headway here. You should consider giving one away to an admin or someone willing to try it; FOR FREE! Let them report back. The trust level increase upon success would be immediate and unquestioning I imagine. Also, likely to drum up sales. Because so far I have only seen posts of success from new users who likely registered and posted here by request.

I am interested, however, I'll be waiting for the software engineer to decompile this and be sure its not also doing things it shouldn't be. My cousin is a hack also, err.... sorry... I mean software/computer guy. :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't let that MF'er within 10' of any of my computers. Because I trust him about as far as I can throw him. And hes family!

My $0.02

L_S
Hey, we have too good sales to offer it for free.....
Not all of the, are newbies, at the begin I've just asked some people to leave the review here and they have registered
You can find our more reviews here Xanavi.net reviews on Facebook
or check this group Nissan Murano 3rd Generation (2015+) Owners Club | Facebook

In this griup a long time ago we have offered it for free

· Vendor
84 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts

Thanks!
I just did this update...took a few hours. I couldn't get the software they recommended to burn the iso file to the SD card, so I just downloaded another one, Rufus. It took about 40 minutes for it to burn it to the SD card, then about 10 minutes to load it on to my radio. Then I emailed them a file they needed to active the software - took about 3 hours for them to get back to me. Followed the instructions and it's up and running. Totally worth the $200 (sale price) and I didn't have to pull out my radio and replace it with another one. Recommend if you want to get this done on the same day (USA), email them first thing in the morning because they are on a different time zone than us. I was pleasantly suprised to hear back from them today to be honest when I emailed them at 1130 CST with the info they needed to active the software. Thanks so much for making this software!

81 - 100 of 141 Posts