Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Is it possible to put xenon lights into my '05 S series? If so, any links you can provide or recommendations would be great. Is it an easy task? I've seen some websites that say it is easy plug and play, but I tend not to believe them. I've read / heard of people that have tried to install xenon lights and have ended up frying their lighting systems. Please keep in mind that I am a noob, so be as detailed as possible. I've tried calling local places and they don't seem to do it.

Also, when do the fog light kits come out for the '05??

TIA.

·
Registered
128 Posts
If they are anything like the Zs, this will be very expensive. I believe an HID bulb alone is 150 bucks, and you will have to replace the housing, vonltage converters, etc.

Maybe if you can find one at a salvage yard...

But really the non-HID lights on my wifes S are nearly as bright as the HIDs on my Z...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know much about installation? Could some noob like me install these?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Never done it myself, I dont think it would be that bad if you had the whole setup in hand.

But cost to me is the issue... I would reckon over 600 bucks in parts... to me its not worth it. But I really love my HIDs so... I could see how someone really wants them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts