Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Well... I thought (past tense) I was getting into another Murano, but my plans got foiled again. So it doesn't look like I'll be getting into a MO in the near future, so I won't need some stuff. If anyone's interested in what I've got, please PM me or email me at robert_t_king (@) hotmail.com (sorry, trying to avoid more spam by not posting my email as it would be written.) If you're local to Orange County, I'll drive the items to you.

Thanks for reading and I'm truly sorry to be leaving the Nissan Murano group. :(

Bob

1) XM Radio Kit with G35 Harness. I bought this from Grubbs Infiniti and installed it in my MO before it got totalled. The XM receiver was in service for literally only 2 weeks and is like brand new. It works fine and wasn't damaged in the crash. (I had it mounted in foam.) The kit includes the G35 cable, antenna and the receiver. I paid over $400 with shipping, but I'll sell it for $300 + shipping.

2) Oil filters. I have 4 Mobil 1 oil filters (paid $10 each!) and 1 Nissan factory filter with copper gasket for the drain plug. (Paid $5 I think.) Will sell all for $30

3) K&N panel filter. I have a K&N filter that will fit the factory airbox on the Murano. I paid over $50 for it and it's seen about 500 miles of service. I'll sell for $35

4) Custom sun shade. I have the reflective sun shade for the front window of the Murano. I paid $40 at the Nissan dealer for this. It's in perfect shape. I'll sell for $25.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?

Anybody interested in this stuff? If not, I guess I'll eBay it. If you are interested, just email me or PM me.

Thanks all!

Bob

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Esemes,

I don't think the oil filters will work on the FX45. I'm not sure about the K&N filter though (but my hunch is that it won't work.)

The story behind the MO is this: I wanted another MO after the accident, so I started looking. At the same time, the insurance adjuster for the other person's insurance company is telling me that I'll get a fair and substantial settlement. It turned out that their "fair" settlement was less that my true out-of-pocket expenses for medical and lost wages. I ended-up having to hire an attorney because they feel that offering me less than my true costs is "generous" and that I'm being "greedy." I told that I'll gladly meet them in court and that when the lose (and they will since their insured was 100% at fault) they'll end-up paying court fees as well.

At any rate, that whole exchange means that I'm "out" the down payment and 4 months of payments on my Murano (which was totalled in a 2nd accident.) And I'm out my lost wages and medical fees that I paid for out of my pocket. So in total, I'm "out" almost $14,000 for out of pocket money. I couldn't justify buying the MO in New York and having it shipped out because the payments would have hurt. So I bought a 2003 Mach 1 instead because Ford is just giving these cars away with their $4000 rebate. I kept my Audi A4 and that will suffice for taking my clients to lunch, etc.

Bob

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Folgersoldier, the nav system went with the car

I couldn't remove stuff that was on the car to begin with (with the exception of the XM Radio since I installed it after I bought the car and my insurance company wouldn't compensate me for it.) So the Murano got taken away with everything but the XM radio.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts