Nissan Murano Forum banner

XM Sat. Radio - Great but minor feature missing

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  alanpgh 
#1 ·
I took delivery of my '06 MO SL earlier this week. And it is more spectacular than I could have imagined!

The dealer added the Nissan XM upgrade before I took delivery. I had an XM Radio with an FM modulator in my previous car. The audio quality is much better in the MO because of the direct connection, etc.

There is one nice feature on the Nissan XM unit that wasn't on my previous XM Commander unit. This is the "Scan Category" function that let's the driver scan from one category to the next; this is scanning through News, Talk, Sports, Comedy, Finance, various Music categories, etc

But, there is one feature that was on my 2 year old XM receiver that does not seem to be on the Nissan XM unit. This is what is referred to as the "Tune Select" feature. With this function, if you hear a song that you like, you push a selection button. The next time that tune is played on any XM channel, a beep sounds. If you click the selection button, the XM receiver tunes to the song. This is a nice "Song Memory" function.

Does anyone know if "Tune Select" is functional on the Nissan MO XM unit? Perhaps I don't know how to use this function on the XM Murano unit.

Any advice or comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
Alan
alanpgh@gmail.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.