Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anyone try Zmax lube on your MO...?

I have used their products and others like Duralube on BMW until they got slap from the government agency's investigation.

Just find out they drop the case against Zmax. Their product was good, I had my radiator blown on BMW and was running on no coolant for about 30 minutes without any engine damage.
Nuts!

But than after that there were bad rumors about Zmax, somthing about their product causing car engine to corrode...

I'm just waiting for the smokes get clear. :9:

Nizmo

·
Registered
43 Posts
Don't put anything in any automobile or motorcycle that isn't specified in the owner's manual ... period !!!

REVHIGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
These snake oil additives do nothing but enhance the speed at which your wallet empties. Imagine if a $10 bottle of fluid could dramatically improve a new cars performance as the commercials claim. Every manufacturer would be putting it in their vehicles.

Every miracle oil out there has been the subject of a government investigation - there is a reason why these products are sold to unsuspecting consumers and not to automotive companies.

That said, if I had an old beater car, I might try these products as a last resort before junking the car.

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,422 Posts
I only use what my manual states, except I always use synthetic oil.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snake oil is what it is...When my BMW ran some poddle of salt water and killed its engine, I did a oil change to see if it can be work out, and when I drain the oil...it was all muddy abd rusty.
Yiker! Dont know the culprit...Zmax or Saltwater. :cursin:

Does anyone know where the deal for the synthetic oil?

Nizmo

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Best deal for synthetic oil (Mobil One) at a non sale price is Costco or Sams Club - usually something like $22 for 6 quarts.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
re: synthetic oil

Thanks for the tips...eric.
I go check em out on this weekend. :20:

Nizmo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts